Sunday, October 4, 2015

Hey Sadie

Sadie Baby
Sadie baby
Sadie, babe you've been gone too long
Hey Sadie,
Hey baby,
Please come back home

She said"
In all your natural life
You wanted me for your wife
When you got what you wanted
You went and messed around"
I said "Sadie baby,Sadie baby
Sadie, babe, I didn't mean to let you down. 
I can't help it I've got the soul of a clown

She said
"In all your born days
You couldn't get out of your way
Now just stay out of mine
You'll sit on your front porch
Together with a bottle all alone
You'll beg and you'll cry
You'll try and you'll try
It's just a waste of time
Because Sadie baby is gone"

I cried and I cried
Said "give me one chance
I'll keep you satisfied"
She said "if you was an honest man
You wouldn't have to apologize for the times you lied
You can't right
Because you prefer to do wrong
Do wrong all alone 
Because Sadie baby is gone"

And I cried:
Sadie Baby
Sadie baby
Sadie, babe you've been gone too long
Hey Sadie,
Hey baby,
Please come back home

No comments:

Post a Comment